OUTERKNOWN // SEA LEGS RUGGED SLIM // EMBER
- Our version of a khaki, made to feel like your favorite weekend jeans. We retooled our best-selling S.E.A. LEGS SLIM and now offer them in this more rugged, durable twill that still has a soft, lived-in feel.
- A little stretch, so you can bike to work and run to meetings comfortably.
- Sits just below the waist, with a slim leg from hip to ankle.
- Belt loops and an Oceanworks® button.
- Clean slash pockets at front and two pockets at back, one with button closure.
- Discreet O< embroidery above back pocket.
- The Rugged edition is available in the slim cut only. We will continue to offer the original S.E.A. LEGS for those who prefer the buttery-soft feel.
Size, Fit & Care
- 31" Inseam 14 1/2" Leg Opening
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
For People and Planet.
98% organic cotton and 2% spandex.
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We opt for organic because it keeps chemicals out of our environment and requires 90% less water than its conventional counterpart.
Oceanworks® buttons are made out of recovered ocean plastic.
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability and represents our commitment to people, planet, and pants.